Round 1-Coding Round
It consist of 17 MCQ and 3 coding Question . A total of 90 mins were given for both the MCQ and coding part.
MCQ was based on DBMS , Networking , C ,C ++,Logic Gates,Data Structures .
1. You are given an array a of size N. Your task it to divide the elements of array into two parts. Such that the first part N/2 elements are strictly increasing and next N/2 elements are non decreasing. If it is not possible to divide the array in such a way, then change the minimum number of elements in the array such that the array can be divided in the mentioned manner.Your task is to change the array in the required way.Since there is more than one way to obtain such array, print the lexicography smallest array.
Note: It is allowed to swap any two elements of the array any number of times.
In a single line output a single integer k denoting the minimum number of elements in the array that must be changed In the next line print N space separated integers denoting the modified elements of the array.
2. Segment Tree Concept
3. Easy Logical
Round 2-Technical Telephonic(27 min)
1. Introduce yourself.
2. Explain your project
3. Why do you want to join Postman?
4. Have you ever used Postman API?
5. Are you comfortable using API ?
6. What is function Overloading and function Overriding?
7. Have you heard about garbage collection in C++?
8. What are transactions in dbms?
9. What are ACID properties? Explain them?
10. Are you comfortable with trees?
11. Discussions Related to my project.
12. How will you check if a HTML code is a valid HTML code?
13. Do you have any questions?
Round 2-Technical Telephonic (21 min)
1. Tell me about yourself?
2. Detail discussion on my project which was not discussed in previous interview.
3. Which team would you like to be in? Any particular interest?
- Microsoft Interview Experience 2019 | Off-Campus Software Engineering Internship
- Postman Interview Experience for Software Engineer Intern
- Microsoft Interview Experience 2019 | Off-Campus Software Engineering Internship (Hyderabad)
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience 2020 (Product/Software Development OffCampus)
- Groww Internship Interview Experience for Software Developer
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience for Software Developer Internship
- Oracle Interview Experience for Software Developer 2019
- Microsoft Interview Experience 2019 (Internship)
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE-1 offcampus
- Amazon Interview Experience Offcampus for SDE-1
- Optum Interview Experience | On-Campus Internship 2019
- Microsoft Interview Experience (For Summer 2019 Internship)
- Amazon Interview Experience (On-Campus for Internship 2019)
- Amazon SDE Internship Interview Experience | On Campus-2019
- CISCO Interview Experience | Summer Internship (Feb 2019)
- Microsoft Interview Experience 2019 | Off-Campus Internship For IDC
- BlackRock Interview Experience | On-Campus Internship 2019
- DE Shaw On-Campus Internship Interview Experience 2019
- BNP Paribas Internship Interview Experience through Cocubes 2019
- Microsoft Interview Experience 2019 (TECH - SET GO ) | Off-Campus Internship
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.