I applied Postman for SDE- Intern 2020 through its official website. After 10 days I got an invitation for Online Coding Test at Hackerrank.
Online Test: Consist of 17 MCQ mostly based on OS, DBMS, LINUX, CN, and 3 Coding questions was there
- Recycling Cartridge.
- Not remember but it based on 2 pointer concepts.
- File Handling Question.
I was able to solve all questions
After 4 days I got a call from HR and scheduled my Technical Interview.
Round 2 (Technical Interview – ZOOM): Started with my Introduction and my projects last about 15 min. No cross-questions. It seems he didn’t give a dam about your project, achievement, or anything. From this moment he started asking questions only based on networking and Database. No questions on DSA, OS, CP.
- What is networking?
- What is HTTP and the difference between HTTPS and HTTP?
- What are the different methods for an HTTP request?
- Tell me a different type of HTTP response?
- What happens when we type the URL in the search box?
- How server software know what kind of data is requesting?
- Type of PORT for different data?
- Different between Hashing and Encryption?
- What is the Rainbow Table?
- Difference between UDP and TCP connections?
- Design a Database for Linkedin ( Different types of Tables we need)? As told I used Linkedin a lot?
- What is Indexing in the database?
- What are the Triggers?
- Can HTTP be UDP Connections?
- Design an Optimal database for users so that when they search with non- primary attributes they can retrieve all data?
I answered correctly about 11 of them correctly as we are discussing after every question. Seems they have an open role in their back end teams for an intern
After 1 day got a mail from HR as they are not forwarding with me.