Prerequisites: Python Programming Language
Instagram is a photo and video-sharing social networking service owned by Facebook, Python provides powerful tools for interacting with Instagram. In this article, we will come to know how we can post a picture automatically on the Instagram account just by writing a few lines of Python code.
Install ‘instabot‘ package using the below command in the terminal.
pip install instabot
Import class ‘Bot‘ from ‘instabot‘ package.
Create a varibale let’s say ‘bot’ and store the class ‘Bot’ in it.
Login to your instagram account using the below command. Provide your Instagram ‘username’ and ‘password’.
Upload your photo using the following command.
Below is the full program to upload the photo on Instagram. The below program uploads a picture of “Techincal Scripter 2019”.
Below is the screen shot of the post at Instagram of the above photo.
- How to implement Picture in Picture (PIP) in Android?
- Download Instagram profile pic using Python
- Like instagram pictures using Selenium | Python
- Getting Instagram profile details using Python
- GET and POST requests using Python
- POST method - Python requests
- Data Classes in Python | Set 5 (post-init)
- Python | Automating Happy Birthday post on Facebook using Selenium
- HTTP GET and POST Methods in PHP
- Get and Post method using Fetch API
- Post/Redirect/Get (PRG) Design Pattern
- Diffrence between PUT and POST HTTP requests
- How to get form data using POST method in PHP ?
- Associate user to its upload (post) in Django
- Render HTML Forms (GET & POST) in Django