Experience Requirement: 2 – 5 Years
Position: iOS Developer
There were 6 rounds that took place on a single day. Around 15 – 20 people attended it. In the last round, two people remained including myself.
3. He asked questions from my personal projects and then any upcoming/ongoing project idea.
1. Questions about iOS application internals and working of it.
2. He then asked about the project currently being working on at my current company.
3. My position and what I do in that team.
1. Questions about completion handler, UITableView, how does cell allocation happen, closures, protocols
2. Currently working project details, NSURLSessions, implementations
1. Asked me about my personal project
2. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/frequent-element-array/ – with a slight modification of printing all the elements having maximum frequency in any order
1. What is completion handler, how it works?
2. A scenario involving a request is sent from a view having a completion handler in place, but before the request can be received by the device, we go back to the previous view. What will happen to that completion handler block.
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.