Poshmark Interview Experience
Experience Requirement: 2 – 5 Years
Position: iOS Developer
There were 6 rounds that took place on a single day. Around 15 – 20 people attended it. In the last round, two people remained including myself.
3. He asked questions from my personal projects and then any upcoming/ongoing project idea.
1. Questions about iOS application internals and working of it.
2. He then asked about the project currently being working on at my current company.
3. My position and what I do in that team.
1. Questions about completion handler, UITableView, how does cell allocation happen, closures, protocols
2. Currently working project details, NSURLSessions, implementations
1. Asked me about my personal project
2. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/frequent-element-array/ – with a slight modification of printing all the elements having maximum frequency in any order
1. What is completion handler, how it works?
2. A scenario involving a request is sent from a view having a completion handler in place, but before the request can be received by the device, we go back to the previous view. What will happen to that completion handler block.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google and Microsoft Test Serieses.