Matlplotlib is a comprehensive library consisting of modules that are used for Data Visualization just like MATLAB. Pyplot is a further module which makes functions and methods executable.
Plotting Cross-Spectral Density
The cross-spectral density compares two signals, each from different source taking into account both amplitude and phase difference of the two signals. In Python, this function is carried out using the Pyplot module’s method
Here, x and y are 1-D arrays or a sequence having the data.
Let us take two signals and plot their CSD:
- Signal 1 has time period from 0 to 1 second and 0.1 radian phase angle with frequency being calculated using
- Similarly, Signal 2 has time period from 5 to 10 seconds and 0.25 radians phase angle.
- Taking these two signals, we plot their cross spectral density.
Example 1: Plotting Signal 1
Example 2: Plotting Signal 2
Example 3: Plotting the cross-spectral density
Example 4: Using discrete lists or arrays
- Plot the power spectral density using Matplotlib - Python
- Plotting Histogram in Python using Matplotlib
- 3D Contour Plotting in Python using Matplotlib
- Three-dimensional Plotting in Python using Matplotlib
- 3D Scatter Plotting in Python using Matplotlib
- 3D Surface plotting in Python using Matplotlib
- 3D Wireframe plotting in Python using Matplotlib
- Python | Matplotlib Sub plotting using object oriented API
- Python | Matplotlib Graph plotting using object oriented API
- Different plotting using pandas and matplotlib
- Plotting graph For IRIS Dataset Using Seaborn And Matplotlib
- Add QT GUI to Python for plotting graphics
- Graph Plotting in Python | Set 1
- Graph Plotting in Python | Set 2
- Graph Plotting in Python | Set 3
- Plotting graph using Seaborn | Python
- Plotting polar curves in Python
- Python Bokeh - Plotting Xs on a Graph
- Python Bokeh – Plotting Ys on a Graph
- Python | Geographical plotting using plotly