Our objective is to plot a line along 2 points in MATLAB without using inbuilt functions for plotting. A black and white image can be represented as a 2 order matrix. The first order is for the rows and the second order is for the columns, the pixel value will determine the color of the pixel based on the grayscale color format.
- We are given with 2 points. Let the coordinates of the points be (x1, y1) and (x2, y2).
- We find the slope of these 2 points and store it in m.
m = (y2-y1)/(x2-x1);
- Now for every pixel, find the slope between the pixel and one of the point.
m2 = (y2-j)/(x2-i);
- If the slope obtained is equal to the slope of the points, then change the color to black (0).
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important CS Theory concepts for SDE interviews with the CS Theory Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Plot a circle using centre point and radius in MATLAB
- Extract bit planes from an Image in Matlab
- Image Processing in MATLAB | Fundamental Operations
- MATLAB | RGB image representation
- MATLAB | RGB image to grayscale image conversion
- MATLAB | Complement colors in a Binary image
- MATLAB | Converting a Grayscale Image to Binary Image using Thresholding
- MATLAB | Complement colors in RGB Image
- MATLAB | Complement colors in a Grayscale Image
- Draw Switzerland Flag Using Matlab
- MATLAB | Display histogram of a grayscale Image
- LSB based Image steganography using MATLAB
- Draw Sweden Flag using matlab
- How to draw Japan flag using MATLAB
- Draw Kuwait Flag using MATLAB
- Draw Sudan Flag using MATLAB
- Draw Indian Flag using matlab
- Draw Seychelles Flag using MATLAB
- Display the red, green and blue color planes of a color image in MATLAB
- Draw Austria flag using Matlab
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.