beep() function in R Language is used to make a beep sound in R language.
In this article, we will be studying more about this function how to implement it, its applications, and some of the different ways to use this function.
Example 1: Play a beep sound
This will play a ping sound.
Here in the above code, we have installed the
beepr packages for
beep() functions and then created a beep sound of ping.
If we do not choose any parameter the sound will be 1 which is ping.
Example 2: Play specific Sound
Here in the above code, we have specified 5 with the beep function so it will play a treasure sound.
Example 3: Play random Sound
Here in the above code, we have specified 0 with the beep function which means the function will play any random sound.
- This beep sound can be used at any errors.
- These sounds can be used on the success of a program.
- These sounds can be used as a failure of a program.
- These sounds can be s=used as the completion of any program.
- Rounding off values in R Language - round() Function
- Converting a List to Vector in R Language - unlist() Function
- Calculate Square root of a number in R Language - sqrt() Function
- Getting Multiplication of the Objects passed as Arguments in R Language - prod() Function
- Changing row and column values of a Matrix in R Language - sweep() function
- Modify values of a Data Frame in R Language - transform() Function
- Convert elements of a Vector to Strings in R Language - toString() Function
- Remove Leading whitespaces from a String in R Language - trimws() Function
- Case conversion of a String in R Language - toupper(), tolower(), casefold() and cartr() Function
- Combine Vectors, Matrix or Data Frames by Columns in R Language - cbind() Function
- Combine Vectors, Matrix or Data Frames by Rows in R Language - rbind() Function
- Get the natural logarithm of the beta value of Non-Negative numeric vectors in R Language - lbeta() Function
- Difference Between C Language and LISP Language
- Generate a Vector of specified length with each element as a unique color on RB scale in RGB spectrum in R Language - cm.colors() Function
- Generate a Vector of specified length with each element as a unique color on RGB scale in R Language - topo.colors() Function
- Generate a Vector of specified length with each element as a unique color on RG scale in RGB spectrum in R Language - terrain.colors() Function
- Finding Day and Month on a Specific Date in R Language - weekday() and month() function
- Find Location and Character Vector of an Object with partial name in R Language - apropos() and find() Function
- Getting attributes of Objects in R Language - attributes() and attr() Function
- Histograms in R language
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.