Placement 100 is an online course that covers all the topics required to prepare for placements. The course includes theory & lecture videos for improvised learning supported by tracks & contests for practice. It comes with a first-in-industry feature: Doubt Assistance to help you if you are stuck. The course will be followed by mock tests which will prepare you for the assessment exam. The assessment exam will be based on the whole course and will be similar to screening exams conducted by most companies. The top performers in the assessment exam will be prioritized in the placement program by GeeksforGeeks. The program also includes Mock Interviews after the assessment exam for the selected students and referrals for the top performers to direct interview in some companies.
The course is divided into three phases as explained below:
- Phase I: The first phase consists of entire content along with premium video lectures and other resources to learn programming basics, OOPs, Data Structures, Algorithms, CS Fundamentals – OS, DBMS, Networking, OOAD.
- Phase II: The second phase contains tutorials on Aptitude – Logical reasoning, Verbal Ability, and Quantitative Reasoning. This phase will also cover, guidelines for building a resume, improving communication skills and other soft skills of the candidate.
- Phase III: The last phase will cover three Mock-Tests followed by an Assessment Test. Based on the performance in the Assessment test, top performers will be offered Mock Interviews and will be referred to companies for interview.
–> Theory content designed by our team of experts.
–> Premium lecture videos by industry experts.
–> Tracks consisting of MCQs and programming questions.
–> Weekly contests based on tracks.
- Ask doubts:
–> Discussion Forum for clearing doubts.
–> Weekly doubt sessions for doubt assistance.
–> Assessment exam based on company’s screening exam pattern
–> Mock Tests to prepare for the assessment exam
- Get Placed:
–> All students can apply to job openings after the course completion.
–> Top performers in the assessment exam will be shortlisted on priority.
- Mock Interviews:
–> Similar to interview in top companies.
–> Only for students shortlisted after the assessment exam.
- Certificate upon Course Completion
This post is designed for all the registered users of the Placement 100 course to get familiar with the learning environment of the course.
Let’s begin our tour of the DSA3 course
Open GeeksforGeeks | Practice. Click on slider on the right side named “Live Batches” to access batches of all of the courses in which you are registered.
Click on the batch for Placement 100 course, named “placement-100“.
Clicking on the above link will take you to the landing page of the Placement 100 Batch. The landing page of the Placement 100 course batch is shown below.
The main page of the batch for DSA3 contains the following components:
- Categories & Tracks: Each subject is a category in the course and the categories includes a cluster of tracks which are topics to be covered in that subject. For example, Programming Language is a category and C++, C++ OOPs are its tracks.
- Contests: This part contains the contests associated with the tracks. The contests are released in Phases. Currently we have unlocked the contests for the first phase only. These contests are designed so that you can practice your skills in a timed environment. The contests have their own specific rules that are available on the contest page.
- Leader Board: This is the leader board of the course and will display ranks of all of the users registered in the course.
- Discussion: This is the discussion forum where you can ask any of your queries to our moderators.
Let us look at each of the above-mentioned sections in detail and about how to use them?
The tracks will have an overview, theory, video lectures, problems, and quiz sections. You are advised to read the theory and watch the videos before solving the problems and quiz.
We have used the Mathematics track in the Data Structure and Algorithms category of the course to show you a glimpse of the details of different parts of tracks.
- Overview: This section contains an overview of the corresponding track. It contains details about the track content, objective,
- Classroom: The classroom tab contains all video lectures on the topics to be covered in the track.
- Theory: This tab contains premium articles discussing the topics to be covered in the track. These are the written tutorials of the topics to be covered in the tracks.
- Problems: This tab lists some top picked problems for practice which are asked in interviews and will also help you test your knowledge about the topics covered in the tracks and also to improve your implementation skills. We recommend you to read the theory and watch the videos before solving the problems.
- Quiz: This section contains multiple choice questions on the topics covered in the track.
The Contests page contains a list of all of the contests associated with the tracks. Contests are released in phases and are open for the entire duration of the course with a time constraint of 2 Hours. That is, any registered user can complete the learning part of the tracks as soon as possible and can take part in the corresponding contest of that track at any time and can compete for a duration of 2 hours.
For each week there will be a contest where you can practice your skills in a timed environment. The contests have their own specific rules that are available on the contest page.
Below is the screenshot of the contest page of the course.
We have also designed a discussion forum to help you troubleshoot the problems that you might come across. You can ask queries to our doubt-solving team anytime and we assure you to get a reply within 2 hours.
Below is the screenshot of the discussion page:
- Please post your doubt with the link to the question in which you are facing difficulty.
- We are also creating a Whatsapp Group. We assure you to provide assistance as soon as possible.
- You may ask queries during Weekdays in the time-slot 10 AM to 10 PM (IST), and during Weekend in the slot 10 AM to 6 PM (IST).
- If you think a particular reply answers your query then please click on resolved.
- For non-coding queries like certificates and all, please shoot a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may ask any question by clicking on the “Ask / Start a new Discussion” button and filling up the modal as shown below:
- Placement 100 : Complete Interview Preparation package you must have this Placement Season
- TCS Placement Preparation
- TCS Placement Paper | MCQ 7
- TCS Placement Paper | MCQ 3
- TCS Placement Paper | MCQ 2
- TCS Placement Paper | MCQ 8
- TCS Placement Paper | MCQ 1
- TCS Placement Paper | MCQ 10
- TCS Placement Paper | MCQ 9
- TCS Placement Paper | MCQ 6
- TCS Placement Paper | MCQ 4
- TCS Placement Paper | MCQ 5
- What Should be your Best Strategy for this Placement Season?
- Cognizant ( CTS ) Placement Preparation
- Placement Preparation Guide
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.