Round 1: The first round was on coderbyte platform. There were mainly two sections but was divided into three. 8-10 MCQs were there in the first section comprises DSA and aptitude questions. And second and third was coding questions. The first coding question was off the next permutation but the input was number.
Second coding question was to return if the input can be a valid tree or not. But the input was vector of strings e.g [“(1,2)”, “(2,1)”,”(7,1)”]. Here’s the link to the solution.
Round 2: This round was the technical interview round. Nine students were shortlisted for the interview for three profiles (Full Stack Developer, ML Engineer, QA Automation). The interview started at 10 in the morning. The interview started by asking ‘Tell me something about yourself”.
- Questions on Internship that I did.
- Few conceptual question on stacks
- What is Polymorphism? How can it be achieved?
- Get minimum element from the stack in O(1)
- Word ladder problem: https://leetcode.com/problems/word-ladder/
- Merge two sorted arrays in a sorted array in O(n).
- Difference b/w SQL and NoSQL
- What is a transaction in DBMS?
- There were questions and writing pseudo code for API (was something that I did in summer internship)
- The interview went for 1 and half an hour and ended by asking me if I want to ask something.
There were two more rounds. One was again technical and the last was the HR round. But I was not shortlisted. Only two candidates went up to around 3.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.