I had three technical round of interviews. Two were telephonic followed by one skype interview with the team leader.
->Whether a number is prime or not
->Reverse an array in O(N) time
->Reverse Linked List in O(N) time without using any auxiliary space
->Explain one of your projects. Cross questions on them. Then he modified the original problem statement and asked to implement the same.
->1000 people standing in a circle. 1 kills 2, 3 kills 4, 5 kills 6 and so on. Who will be the last person alive. Code to implement the same.
->Implement the entire RedBus website from the Home page to Payment Gateway page. Approximately 45 mins of discussion on the same and cross questions. Data Structures to be used at every point and stuff like that.
->How to find second last element in Linked List
->How to find middle element in Linked List
->Program to segregate 0 & 1 in an array with O(N) complexity and compute total number of iterations.
3rd Round (Team Leader Round)
->Both sided Intro
->Good discussion on my projects (esp MNIT & BIT-Mesra)
->Technologies I have worked on. Questions on them.
->Will I be able to switch technologies if asked like Java & .Net. Other questions like that.
->Thereafter, he asked me when will I be able to join. So I got an idea that my interview went well and further discussions were based on the technologies I will be working at RedBus.
Finally, my candidature was accepted. Thank you GeeksForGeeks for providing a centralized platform to prepare for such interviews.
Many many congratulations to the author. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- RedBus Interview Experience | Set 2 (Full stack role)
- [TopTalent.in] Rushabh Agrawal from BITS Pilani talks about his Google interview experience
- [TopTalent.in] Exclusive Interview with Ravi Kiran from BITS, Pilani who got placed in Google, Microsoft and Facebook
- [TopTalent.in] Exclusive Interview with Anubhav from BITS Pilani who cracked EBay
- Directi Recruitment Test (2017 at Bits Pilani)
- Drishti-Soft Solutions Interview | Set 1
- Drishti-Soft Solutions Interview | Set 2 (On-Campus Written)
- Drishti-Soft Solutions Interview | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Drishti-Soft Solutions Interview | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Drishti-Soft Solutions Interview | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Drishti-Soft Solutions Interview | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Drishti-Soft Solutions Interview | Set 7 (Off-Campus)
- Surya Soft Interview Experience
- LG Soft India Interview Experience for Software Engineer, Bangalore
- LG Soft Interview Experience
- GS Labs Interview | Set 1
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Amadeus Labs Interview Experience
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 1B (For Developer Associate)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)