Pickrr Interview Experience for SDE-1
There were total 3 rounds of interview as follow:
ROUND 1: Time – 60-65 mins
- It was a technical round. The interviewer has asked me for my introduction and after that straight-up give me the task to fully implement a tic-tac-toe game using React Js.
- The interviewer basically wanted to check my development skills. Then he asked me questions about why I used a particular property and how I could improve my code.
- There was also discussion about my past projects and experience.
ROUND 2: Time – 45-50 mins
- The first question I was asked was https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/reverse-a-list-in-groups-of-given-size . The interviewer first asked my approach and then he asked me to code the question in a IDE. It took approximately 25 mins to solve and discuss this question completely.
- Since there was time left the interviewer asked me one more question that was https://practice.geeksforgeeks.org/problems/largest-independent-set-problem/1/?category=Tree&category=Tree&page=1&query=categoryTreepage1categoryTree. I solved this in approximately 30 mins.
ROUND 3: Time – 45-50 mins
- It was a technical and HR round. I was asked a graph question wherein I had to apply DP to solve the problem and then I was some CS fundamentals like OOPs and DBMS.
- I was also asked some questions from HR like how I could contribute more to the company.
RESULT – SELECTED
The whole interview process was quite smooth and the interviewers were very kind and helpful. It was a great experience overall.