Pickrr Interview Experience for SDE-1 (Backend)
ROUND-1(Online HackerEarth Assessment):
- 10 MCQs. 2 DSA programming questions.
- 90 Mins
- MCQs are based on core CS concepts. Coding problems on DP and Graph theory.
- I Felt pressed on time
- Solved all 10 MCQs. Partially solved both coding problems.
ROUND-2(G-Meet live Coding Round):
- 2 DSA coding questions
- No CV/projects discussion
- 60 mins
- Easy problems based on standard Brute-force and naive concepts
- Shared my screen and gave an in-depth explanation of the approach I’ll be taking. Followed by code implementation of my approach.
- Struggled with the 1st problem. Interviewer gave hints. Couldn’t get to the optimized solution in the end.
- 2nd problem solved.
ROUND-3 (G-Meet Technical Round):
- CV and project discussion
- 1 core concept (Relational DBs and Normalization) discussion on online whiteboard
- 60 minutes
ROUND-4 (Telephonic Interview with CTO):
- 1 System design and 1 DSA problem (approach explained)
- DSA problem based on graphs
- 60 mins
- “Why Pickrr?”
- Was asked to review how the interview process has been so far and how would I rate each round
- Interviewer looked/asked for details in my every answer. Was somewhat satisfied with my Design solution
- Couldn’t answer DSA problem. Gave some makeshift brute-force solution