Introduction: Spreadsheet_Excel_Writer is a library written in PHP which helps to read from and write to different types of spreadsheet file formats with the help of given set of classes.
- Easy and effective comparisons.
- Powerful analysis of large amounts of data.
- Spitting out large (or not so large) amounts of information in the form of a spreadsheet, which is easy to manipulate with a fairly ubiquitous spreadsheet program such as Excel (or OpenOffice).
composer require pear/spreadsheet_excel_writer
- CSS Introduction
- p5.js | Introduction
- Introduction to ES6
- PHP | Introduction
- jQuery | Introduction
- Ajax | Introduction
- Introduction to KnockoutJS
- Introduction and Installation of Git
- HTML5 | Introduction
- Introduction to AngularJS
- Introduction to Express
- Bootstrap 4 | Introduction
- REST API (Introduction)
- Introduction to Codeignitor (PHP)
- Apache POI | Introduction
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.