Introduction: Spreadsheet_Excel_Writer is a library written in PHP which helps to read from and write to different types of spreadsheet file formats with the help of given set of classes.
- Easy and effective comparisons.
- Powerful analysis of large amounts of data.
- Splitting out large (or not so large) amounts of information in the form of a spreadsheet, which is easy to manipulate with a fairly ubiquitous spreadsheet program such as Excel (or OpenOffice).
composer require pear/spreadsheet_excel_writer
- p5.js | Introduction
- CSS Introduction
- Introduction to ES6
- PHP | Introduction
- REST API (Introduction)
- Introduction to KnockoutJS
- Angular 7 | Introduction
- Introduction to Markdown
- jQuery | Introduction
- Ajax | Introduction
- Bootstrap 4 | Introduction
- Introduction to Codeignitor (PHP)
- Introduction to Git Branch
- XHTML | Introduction
- Introduction To AWS Lambda
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : shubham_singh