In PHP Spreadsheet, the date or time values are stored in an excel sheet in the form of timestamp which is a floating point value. So in order to store date/time in a human-readable format, need to calculate the correct excel timestamp and finally set a number format mask.
- PHP | Spreadsheet | Setting a cell value by coordinate
- How to validate if input date (end date) in input field must be after a given date (start date) using express-validator ?
- How to validate if input date (start date) in input field must be before a given date (end date) using express-validator ?
- PHP | Spreadsheet
- How to Convert HTML Table into Excel Spreadsheet using jQuery ?
- PHP | Date and Time
- Convert timestamp to readable date/time in PHP
- How to get the current date and time in seconds?
- HTML | DOM Input Date value Property
- How to set placeholder value for input type date in HTML 5 ?
- How to prevent text in a table cell from wrapping using CSS?
- How to create equal width table cell using CSS ?
- How to wrap table cell <td> content using CSS ?
- How place a checkbox into the center of a table cell?
- How to create table cell using HTML5 ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.