Write an efficient program to find the sum of contiguous subarray within a one-dimensional array of numbers which has the largest sum.
Maximum contiguous sum is 7
Above program can be optimized further, if we compare max_so_far with max_ending_here only if max_ending_here is greater than 0.
Please refer complete article on Largest Sum Contiguous Subarray for more details!
- Program to remove empty array elements in PHP
- Program to Insert new item in array on any position in PHP
- PHP Program for Naive algorithm for Pattern Searching
- PHP Program for Rabin-Karp Algorithm for Pattern Searching
- PHP Program to print all permutations of a given string
- PHP Program for Median of two sorted arrays of same size
- PHP Program for Subset Sum Problem | DP-25
- PHP Program for Minimum number of jumps to reach end
- PHP Program for Cutting a Rod | DP-13
- PHP Program for Longest Palindromic Subsequence | DP-12
- PHP Program for Egg Dropping Puzzle | DP-11
- PHP Program to Count set bits in an integer
- PHP Program to Find the Number Occurring Odd Number of Times
- PHP Program to Count number of binary strings without consecutive 1's
- PHP Program for Count ways to reach the n\'th stair