We are given two strings, we need to check if strings are Anagram.
Input : "anagram", "nagaram" Output : yes Input : "mat", "fat" Output : no
We use the below inbuilt function to solve this problem:
- count_chars(): this function generally has syntax count_chars(string, return_mode) is use to perform several operations related to string. This parameter is optional. It takes value to 0, 1, 2, 3, 4.
The idea to solve this problem using the above mentioned function is, to use value 1 i.e. in this chosen mode the above function will return an array with key value pairs, where keys are ASCII values and corresponding values will be the number of occurrences of that ASCII value. The array possess only those keys as ASCII values whose frequency is more than 0.
- PHP | Program to check a string is a rotation of another string
- How to check for two timestamp for the same day?
- PHP | check if a number is Even or Odd
- PHP | Palindrome Check
- How to check the existence of URL in PHP?
- How to check whether a variable is set or not using PHP ?
- How to check if URL contain certain string using PHP?
- PHP | Check if two arrays contain same elements
- PHP | Check if a variable is a function
- How to check if a scrollbar is visible?
- How to check whether a value is numeric or not using jQuery ?
- How to check an array is multidimensional or not in PHP ?
- PHP | Check if a number is prime
- PHP to check substring in a string