You are given a string which contain date and time. Date in dd/mm/yyyy format and time in 12 hrs format.You have to convert date in yyyy/mm/dd format and time in 24 hrs format.
Input : $date = "12/05/2018 10:12 AM" Output : 2018-05-12 10:12:00 Input : $date = "06/12/2014 04:13 PM" Output : 2014-12-06 16:13:00
First we will convert date to unix timestamp using strtotime() and then use date() to convert it to a specific format(The strtotime() function parses an English textual datetime into a Unix timestamp (the number of seconds since January 1 1970 00:00:00 GMT))
- PHP date() format when inserting into datetime in MySQL
- PHP | Format Specifiers
- PHP | IntlDateFormatter format() Function
- PHP | DateTime format() Function
- Format a number with leading zeros in PHP
- How to print an array in table format using angularJS?
- CSS | will-change property
- How to change the thickness of hr tag using CSS ?
- How to change the height of br tag?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.