You are given a string which contain date and time. Date in dd/mm/yyyy format and time in 12 hrs format.You have to convert date in yyyy/mm/dd format and time in 24 hrs format.
Input : $date = "12/05/2018 10:12 AM" Output : 2018-05-12 10:12:00 Input : $date = "06/12/2014 04:13 PM" Output : 2014-12-06 16:13:00
First we will convert date to unix timestamp using strtotime() and then use date() to convert it to a specific format(The strtotime() function parses an English textual datetime into a Unix timestamp (the number of seconds since January 1 1970 00:00:00 GMT))
- PHP date() format when inserting into datetime in MySQL
- PHP | Format Specifiers
- Format a number with leading zeros in PHP
- How to change the height of br tag?
- How to change the thickness of hr tag using CSS ?
- AngularJS | ng-change Directive
- How to change the element id using jQuery ?
- How to change color of PNG image using CSS?
- MySQL | Change User Password
- How to change cursor style using jQuery ?
- PHP | Change strings in an array to uppercase
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.