The Imagick::current() function is an inbuilt function in PHP which is used to return the reference of current Imagick object. This function does not create any copy but returns the same instance of Imagick.
Imagick Imagick::current( void )
Parameters: This function does not accepts any parameters.
Return Value: It returns the instance of Imagick object.
Program 1: This program is regarding the simple functioning of the current() method. It will create a variable with a new name pointing to the same instance and show the content of the old one with the help of the new.
Program 2: It performs the blur operation on the image using the 2nd variable and the change will be reflected on the first one as both of them are pointing to the same instance.
- PHP | current() Function
- How to get current function name in PHP?
- PHP | SplObjectStorage current() Function
- PHP | FilesystemIterator current() Function
- PHP | DirectoryIterator current() Function
- PHP | CachingIterator current() Function
- PHP | AppendIterator current() Function
- PHP | SplHeap current() Function
- PHP | SimpleXMLIterator current() Function
- PHP | ArrayIterator current() Function
- PHP | SplFileObject current( ) Function
- PHP | SplDoublyLinkedList current() Function
- PHP | SplFixedArray current() Function
- PHP | Imagick getQuantum() Function
- PHP | Imagick getImageBluePrimary() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.