The imagesettile() function is an inbuilt function in PHP which is used to set the tile image for filling the area.
bool imagesettile( $image, $tile )
Parameters: This function accepts two parameters as mentioned above and described below:
- $image: It is returned by one of the image creation functions, such as imagecreatetruecolor(). It is used to create size of image.
- $tile: This parameter is used to set the image resource as a tile.
Return Value: This function returns True on success or False on failure.
Below programs illustrate the imagesettile() function in PHP:
- How to get the function name inside a function in PHP ?
- p5.js | max() function
- p5.js | tan() function
- D3.js | d3.map.get() Function
- p5.js | sin() function
- p5.js | arc() Function
- p5.js | second() function
- p5.js | day() function
- PHP | Ds\Map map() Function
- PHP | Ds\Map last() Function
- D3.js | d3.sum() function
- p5.js | hue() function
- p5.js | red() function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.