The imagesetthickness() function is an inbuilt function in PHP which is used to set the thickness for line drawing.
bool imagesetthickness( $image, $thickness )
Parameters: This function accepts two parameters as mentioned above and described below:
- $image: It is returned by one of the image creation functions, such as imagecreatetruecolor(). It is used to create size of image.
- $thickness: This parameter is used to set the thickness in pixel.
Return Value: This function returns True on success or False on failure.
Below programs illustrate the imagesetthickness() function in PHP:
- How to get the function name inside a function in PHP ?
- PHP | sin( ) Function
- D3.js | d3.lab() Function
- D3.js | d3.hcl() Function
- PHP | Ds\Map put() Function
- PHP | Ds\Set xor() Function
- PHP | cos( ) Function
- PHP | tan( ) Function
- PHP | abs() Function
- D3.js | d3.map.set() Function
- PHP | next() Function
- PHP | pow( ) Function
- PHP Ds\Set get() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.