The ftp_rawlist() function is an inbuilt function in PHP which returns a list of files with information like permissions, last modified the files from a specified directory on Remote server i.e. FTP Server.
ftp_rawlist( $ftp_connection, $directory, $recursive )
Parameters: This function accepts three parameters as mentioned above and described below:
- $ftp_connection: It is required parameter. It specifies the already existing FTP connection.
- $directory: It is required parameter. It specifies the path of the directory in remote server i.e. FTP server whose files information to be retrived. ‘./’ is used for current directory, ‘../’ is used for parent directory of the current directory. It may include argument for LIST command.
- $recursive: It is optional parameter. It specifies whether LIST or LIST -R command to send to server. If sets TRUE then it sends LIST -R command. By default it sends LIST command.
- On Success: It returns an array whose each element corresponts to one line of text.
- On failure: It returns FALSE. In case like when invalid directory is passed.
- This function is available for PHP 4.0.0 and newer version.
- The following examples cannot be run on online IDE. So try to run in some PHP hosting server or localhost with proper ftp server name.
- How to get the function name inside a function in PHP ?
- CSS | rgb() Function
- PHP | Ds\Set last() Function
- PHP | Ds\Set first() Function
- PHP | Ds\Set add() Function
- PHP Ds\Set sum() Function
- PHP | Ds\Map xor() Function
- PHP | end() Function
- CSS | var() Function
- D3.js | d3.mean() function
- PHP | tan( ) Function
- CSS | hsl() Function
- p5.js | sq() function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.