PHP | ftp_mdtm() Function
The ftp_mdtm() function is an inbuilt function in PHP which is used to get time when the file on FTP server was last modified.
ftp_mdtm( $ftp_connection, $file )
Parameter: This function accepts two parameters as mentioned above and described below:
- $ftp_connection: It is required parameter. It specifies the already existing FTP connection.
- $file: It is required parameter. It specifies the file or path of the file in remote server i.e. FTP server whose last modified will be retrieved.
Return Value: It returns last modified time as a UNIX timestamp on success or -1 on error.
- This function is available for PHP 4.0.0 and newer version.
- The following examples cannot be run on online IDE. So try to run in some PHP hosting server or localhost with proper ftp server name.
- This function does not works for directories. All server may not support this function.