FPDF is a PHP class which allows generating PDF files with PHP code. It is free to use and it does not require any API keys. FPDF stands for Free PDF. It means that any kind of modification can be done in PDF files.
The main features of this class are:
- Allows to setup page format and margins.
- Allows to setup page header and footer.
- It provides automatic page break and line break.
- It supports images in various formats (JPEG, PNG and GIF).
- It allows to setup Colors and Links.
- It also support encoding.
- Along with Page compression feature it provides many other functions.
Note: Download the latest version of this Class from http://www.fpdf.org/en/download.php
Program 2: Setup Header and Footer along with line break
- 5 Must Have Tools For Web Application Penetration Testing
- TCS Digital Interview through Codevita'19
- CSS | perspective() Function
- PHP | Imagick levelImage() Function
- Why Serverless Apps?
- BabyChakra Interview Experience
- How to place the image above the slider in mobile view in bootstrap?
- How to get the same behavior with confirm and bootstrap modal?
- Web DOMRect API | DOMRect() Constructor
- CSS | skewX() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.