We already know how to get the factorial of a number in other languages. Let’s see how this is done in PHP using both recursive and non-recursive ways.
Input : 5 Output : 120 Input : 10 Output : 3628800
Method 1: Iterative way
In this method, we simply used the for loop to iterate over the sequence of numbers to get the factorial.
Method 2: Use of recursion
In this method we are calling the same method to get the sequence of the factorial.
- PHP | Check if a number is Perfect number
- PHP | Check if a number is armstrong number
- PHP | Sum of digits of a number
- PHP | check if a number is Even or Odd
- What is the difference between parseInt() and Number()?
- How to convert a string into number in PHP?
- How to convert number to month name in PHP?
- AngularJS | number Filter
- PHP | Check if a number is prime
- How to count number of notification on an icon?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.