The Ds\Deque::sort() function is an inbuilt function in PHP which is used to sort the Deque in place by arranging the elements in increasing order.
public Ds\Deque::sort( $comparator ) : void
Parameters::This function accepts single parameter $comparator which holds the function to decides how to sort the elements. It helps in customizing the sort function.
Return Value: This function does not return any value.
Below programs illustrate the Ds\Deque::sort() function in PHP:
Elements of Deque Ds\Deque Object (  => 5  => 6  => 3  => 2  => 7  => 1 ) Sorted Deque Ds\Deque Object (  => 1  => 2  => 3  => 5  => 6  => 7 )
Elements of Deque Ds\Deque Object (  => 5  => 6  => 3  => 2  => 7  => 1 ) Sorted Deque Ds\Deque Object (  => 7  => 6  => 5  => 3  => 2  => 1 )
- PHP Ds\Set sort() Function
- PHP | sort() Function
- PHP | Ds\Map sort() Function
- p5.js | sort() function
- PHP | Ds\Vector sort() Function
- PHP | Ds\Sequence sort() Function
- Node.js | sort() function
- p5.js | Quick Sort
- p5.js | Bubble Sort
- Sort an array of dates in PHP
- How to sort a list alphabetically using jQuery ?
- Sort a multidimensional array by date element in PHP
- Sort array of objects by object fields in PHP
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.