The Ds\Deque::get() function is an inbuilt function in PHP which is used to return the value at the given index.
public Ds\Deque::get( $index ) : mixed
Parameters: This function accepts single parameter $index which holds the index for which element is to be found.
Return Value: This function returns the value at given index.
Below programs illustrate the Ds\Deque::get() function in PHP:
Elements in the Deque Ds\Deque Object (  => 10  => 20  => 3  => 40  => 50  => 6 ) Element at index 2 in the deque: int(3)
Elements in the Deque Ds\Deque Object (  => geeks  => for  => geeks  => PHP ) Element at index 2 in the deque: string(5) "geeks"
- How to get the function name inside a function in PHP ?
- PHP | Get PHP configuration information using phpinfo()
- How to get current function name in PHP?
- How to get name of calling function/method in PHP ?
- PHP | Ds\Sequence get() Function
- PHP | Ds\Vector get() Function
- PHP Ds\Set get() Function
- PHP | Ds\Map get() Function
- PHP | IntlCalendar get() Function
- PHP | dir() (Get instance of the Directory)
- HTTP GET and POST Methods in PHP
- How to get file name from a path in PHP?
- How to get the first element of an array in PHP?
- Get the full URL in PHP
- How to get multiple selected values of select box in php?
- How to get the last n characters of a PHP string?
- How to get first day of week in PHP?
- How to get random value out of an array in PHP?
- Program to get the subdomain of a URL using PHP
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.