We have string str and we need to find the string with all unique characters from the given string. All different characters should be printed in ascending order.
Input : $str = "GeeksforGeeks" Output : Gefkors Explanation, the unique characters in the given string $str in ascending order are G, e, f, k, o, r and s Input : $str = "Computer Science Portal" Output : CPSaceilmnoprtu Explanation, the unique characters in the given string $str are C, P, S, a, c, ei, l, m, n, o, p, r, t and u
The problem can be solved using PHP in built function for collecting all the unique characters used in the given string.The in built function used for the given problem is:
- count_chars():The in built function has parameter which contains return mode an integer type which are as such 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 in which return mode 3 returns the string of all different characters used in the given string in ascending order.
Note: The string is case-sensitive.
- Check whether second string can be formed from characters of first string
- How to get the last n characters of a PHP string?
- Iterate over characters of a string in Python
- How to remove all non-printable characters in a string in PHP?
- Add index to characters and reverse the string
- Convert List of Characters to String in Java
- How to check a string begins with some given characters/pattern ?
- Python | Check if frequencies of all characters of a string are different
- Python program to check if a string contains all unique characters
- Remove characters from string that appears strictly less than K times
- Replace minimal number of characters to make all characters pair wise distinct
- How to remove non-alphanumeric characters in PHP?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.