Given two array arr1 and arr2 and the task is to append one array to another array.
Input : arr1 = [ 1, 2 ] arr2 = [ 3, 4 ] Output : arr1 = [ 1, 2, 3, 4 ] Input : arr1 = [ "Geeks", "g4g" ] arr2 = [ "GeeksforGeeks" ] Output : arr1 = [ "Geeks", "g4g", "GeeksforGeeks" ]
Using array_merge function: This function returns a new array after merging the two arrays.
arr1 Contents: Geeks g4g GeeksforGeeks Computer science portal
Using array_push Method: This method pushes the second array element in the first array in-place.
arr1 = 1 2 3 4
Note: Another way to do it is by ‘ + ‘ but it gives fatal warning in the newer versions, hence it is not recommended.
- How to copy a file from one directory to another using PHP ?
- ArrayObject append() function in PHP
- PHP | ArrayIterator append() Function
- PHP | AppendIterator append() Function
- How to append a string in PHP ?
- How to append data in JSON file through HTML form using PHP ?
- Append digits to the end of dupicate strings to make all strings in an array unique
- Minimum swaps required to convert one binary string to another
- How to overlay one div over another div using CSS
- How to include one CSS file in another?
- Minimum number of subsequences required to convert one string to another using Greedy Algorithm
- Different Ways to Connect One Computer to Another Computer
- Form N-copy string with add, remove and append operations
- jQuery | append() Method
- p5.js | append() function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.