Given two array arr1 and arr2 and the task is to append one array to another array.
Input : arr1 = [ 1, 2 ] arr2 = [ 3, 4 ] Output : arr1 = [ 1, 2, 3, 4 ] Input : arr1 = [ "Geeks", "g4g" ] arr2 = [ "GeeksforGeeks" ] Output : arr1 = [ "Geeks", "g4g", "GeeksforGeeks" ]
Using array_merge function: This function returns a new array after merging the two arrays.
arr1 Contents: Geeks g4g GeeksforGeeks Computer science portal
Using array_push Method: This method pushes the second array element in the first array in-place.
arr1 = 1 2 3 4
Note: Another way to do it is by ‘ + ‘ but it gives fatal warning in the newer versions, hence it is not recommended.
- p5.js | append() function
- jQuery | append() Method
- PHP | AppendIterator append() Function
- ArrayObject append() function in PHP
- PHP | ArrayIterator append() Function
- How to append Angular styles in footer ?
- How to append an element in two seconds using jQuery ?
- Form N-copy string with add, remove and append operations
- Find the Initial Array from given array after range sum queries
- kasai’s Algorithm for Construction of LCP array from Suffix Array
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.