Given two array arr1 and arr2 and the task is to append one array to another array.
Input : arr1 = [ 1, 2 ] arr2 = [ 3, 4 ] Output : arr1 = [ 1, 2, 3, 4 ] Input : arr1 = [ "Geeks", "g4g" ] arr2 = [ "GeeksforGeeks" ] Output : arr1 = [ "Geeks", "g4g", "GeeksforGeeks" ]
Using array_merge function: This function returns a new array after merging the two arrays.
arr1 Contents: Geeks g4g GeeksforGeeks Computer science portal
Using array_push Method: This method pushes the second array element in the first array in-place.
arr1 = 1 2 3 4
Note: Another way to do it is by ‘ + ‘ but it gives fatal warning in the newer versions, hence it is not recommended.
- p5.js | append() function
- How to append a string in PHP ?
- PHP | ArrayIterator append() Function
- PHP | AppendIterator append() Function
- Express.js res.append() Function
- jQuery | append() Method
- ArrayObject append() function in PHP
- How to append an element in two seconds using jQuery ?
- Append Operation on Vectors in R Programming
- HTML DOM ParentNode.append() Method
- How to append Angular styles in footer ?
- How to Convert Data URI to File then append to FormData?
- How to append class if condition is true in Haml?
- Form N-copy string with add, remove and append operations
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.