Philips Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus for Software Engineer)
1)English :- 25 questions (25 min)
2)Computer Ability :- 25 questions (35 min)
3)Reasoning :- 15 questions (15 min)
4)Quantitative :- 15 questions (15 min)
18 short-listed among 36
1. Inner join and Outer join (with Example and Sql Queries for the same)
2. What are inline functions? What the use of it? Why it is used?
3. What is destructor in c++? What is the role of it?
4. deallocation vs free()
5. Real life example of polymorphism (within the interview room)
6. Array vs List
7. .dll vs .exe
8. factorial of a large number(https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/factorial-large-number/)
9. Puzzle:- http://geeksquiz.com/puzzle-7-find-the-jar-with-contaminated-pills/
10. Puzzle:- Prisoner and Policeman Puzzle
11. What are stored procedure in MySql? (http://geeksquiz.com/commonly-asked-dbms-interview-questions/)
Rejected after Technical round(2nd round)
Third and final round (HR)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.