1)English :- 25 questions (25 min)
2)Computer Ability :- 25 questions (35 min)
3)Reasoning :- 15 questions (15 min)
4)Quantitative :- 15 questions (15 min)
18 short-listed among 36
1. Inner join and Outer join (with Example and Sql Queries for the same)
2. What are inline functions? What the use of it? Why it is used?
3. What is destructor in c++? What is the role of it?
4. deallocation vs free()
5. Real life example of polymorphism (within the interview room)
6. Array vs List
7. .dll vs .exe
8. factorial of a large number(https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/factorial-large-number/)
9. Puzzle:- http://geeksquiz.com/puzzle-7-find-the-jar-with-contaminated-pills/
10. Puzzle:- Prisoner and Policeman Puzzle
11. What are stored procedure in MySql? (http://geeksquiz.com/commonly-asked-dbms-interview-questions/)
Rejected after Technical round(2nd round)
Third and final round (HR)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.