Round 0 – Online test: About 60 students were shortlisted for the test. The test was for 60 minutes. 10 minutes for aptitude – 10 questions. These were basic questions but were slightly tricky so be careful not to make silly mistakes. 50 minutes for 2 coding questions. The questions I got were
- Factorial trailing zeros
- Given a string of the form a3b5c3, where the number following a digit represents the number of times that letter is occurring in the string(a3b5c3 = aaabbbbbccc), find the kth character in the string (k is input in the function).
Both questions had to be solved for qualifying for the interview round. Around 35 students were shortlisted for the next round.
Round 1 (Technical round): This round went on for about 30 minutes. The interviewer asked me to introduce myself. Questions asked were based on OOPs – concepts and real-life examples, doubly linked list insertion, simple codes based on strings and character array, searching and sorting of arrays, a guestimate question – how many 2 wheelers and 4 wheelers do you think are present in a small town.
Round 2 (Managerial round): This round also went on for about 30 minutes. Again the interviewer asked me to introduce myself. This round was mostly based on my resume and the projects I had done. He asked me which language I preferred, C++ or Java. I answered Java. Based on that he asked me why Java, the advantages of Java over C++, some questions on memory allocation, and de allocation in both C++ and Java.
Round 3 (HR round): This round was only for 15 minutes. Standard HR questions.
Introduce yourself. Family background. Why Philips. What is your dream company that comes to your college? I asked a few questions based on what would be expected of a candidate during the internship period.
Finally, 3 students were offered Intern + FTE and 10 students were offered Internships.
- Philips Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Philips Innovation Campus)
- Philips Interview Experience | Set 5 (For Philips Innovation Campus)
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Philips Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus for Software Engineer)
- Philips Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus for Software Engineer)
- Philips Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Philips Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Philips Interview Experience | Set 7 (Internship)
- Philips Interview Experience
- Philips interview Experience (Off Campus) for the role of Software Engineer
- Philips india interview experience
- Philips Interview Experience | On-Campus Internship
- Philips Interview Experience | On-Campus for FT
- Philips Interview Experience (On Campus ,Software Engineer)
- Philips Intern Interview Experience 2019
- Philips Interview Experience ( On-campus )
- Philips Interview Experience (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.