Philips Internship Interview Experience | On-Campus 2021
Initially CGPA shortlisting was done for students.
Round 1(Online Test): 60 minutes
- The test was conducted on Mettl platform.
- There were 10 logical reasoning questions that had to be solved in 10 minutes.
- Then there were 2 coding question which needs to be solved in 50 minutes.
- Only C, C++ and Java was allowed.
- The question which I got was:
- Array based simple question
- Find last digit of x^y (integers)
You need to pass most of the test cases to clear this round.
Round 2(Technical Round): 45 minutes
- Started with tell me about yourself.
- Why Philips
- Stack using two Queues?
- Tested Coding Abilities
- Join in SQL
- C++ language versions
- Explain sorting algorithms, their complexities
- Some HR questions.
Round 3(Managerial Round): 30 minutes
- Tell me about yourself, your hobbies.
- Explain Everything in Resume
- About Internships
- About Projects
- OS – Single core CPU, and two process, how will scheduler work?
- OOPS – Relation two classes can have?
- Prove you know coding well.
Round 4(HR Round): 15 minutes
- Why Philips? What do you know about Philips?
- Are you comfortable with Bangalore?
- Are you aware about what work you are going to do?
- Where do you live?
- Why you selected your college.
All the interview rounds were conducted on MS Teams.
Best of Luck!