Philips Internship Interview Experience | On-Campus 2021
Initially CGPA shortlisting was done for students.
Round 1(Online Test): 60 minutes
- The test was conducted on Mettl platform.
- There were 10 logical reasoning questions that had to be solved in 10 minutes.
- Then there were 2 coding question which needs to be solved in 50 minutes.
- Only C, C++ and Java was allowed.
- The question which I got was:
- Array based simple question
- Find last digit of x^y (integers)
You need to pass most of the test cases to clear this round.
Round 2(Technical Round): 45 minutes
- Started with tell me about yourself.
- Why Philips
- Stack using two Queues?
- Tested Coding Abilities
- Join in SQL
- C++ language versions
- Explain sorting algorithms, their complexities
- Some HR questions.
Round 3(Managerial Round): 30 minutes
- Tell me about yourself, your hobbies.
- Explain Everything in Resume
- About Internships
- About Projects
- OS – Single core CPU, and two process, how will scheduler work?
- OOPS – Relation two classes can have?
- Prove you know coding well.
Round 4(HR Round): 15 minutes
- Why Philips? What do you know about Philips?
- Are you comfortable with Bangalore?
- Are you aware about what work you are going to do?
- Where do you live?
- Why you selected your college.
All the interview rounds were conducted on MS Teams.
Best of Luck!
Whether you're preparing for your first job interview or aiming to upskill in this ever-evolving tech landscape, GeeksforGeeks Courses
are your key to success. We provide top-quality content at affordable prices, all geared towards accelerating your growth in a time-bound manner. Join the millions we've already empowered, and we're here to do the same for you. Don't miss out - check it out now!