Pharmeasy Interview Experience for SSE (UI | Frontend)
Round 1 (F2F Algo/DS – 1 hr): On a shared text editor, I was asked 3 algo/ds questions –
- Find the maximum sum subarray.
- Find the occurrence of a given number k in a sorted array with duplicates.
- Find the 6th largest number in an array.
Required to code all the questions with the best time complexity.
Round 2 (F2F Technical – 1 hr): On a shared text editor, I was asked questions as follows.
- 1 implementation problem to be solved using JS. It was a tree problem involving the concept of closures.
- Write polyfill for Promise.all()
- Theoretical questions related to security attacks, design patterns, dependency injection.
Round 3 (Hiring Manager – 1 hr): Asked to design a particular page of the Pharmeasy website. How to split the page into components? How to make it efficient? Estimations?
Round 4 (HR): Basic HR questions and salary negotiation.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...