Petronas Interview Experience for Full-Stack Engineer
Round 1 (Coding Challenge 180 minutes): This assessment consisted of three programmatic questions on HackerRank and needs to complete within a given time (180 minutes). This role is mainly for Java Developer and at least 2 questions’ answers should be correct to crack this interview.
- Ability to identify problem types and apply conventionally known techniques to solve them.
- Usage of optimal Data Structures for the problem statement
- At least 2 questions’ answers should be correct.
Round 2 (Technical Round 60 minutes): This is a technical round, where candidates will be asked to give answers to the system design-related questions. However, this round is more technical and the candidate should have some knowledge about the system design as well as technical questions.
- Ability to design and plan a product/feature independently
- System design and architecture for this product’s implementation
- Java Collections and Framework
- Software Architecture
Round 3 (Managerial, HR 60 minutes): This is the final round and between candidate and Interviewer, and this time interviewers maybe some higher authority of the company occupied with HR. Believe yourself and give the proper answer, what they ask, and just focus on the question and try to give an answer in a short time.
- Communication skills should be good.
- Have a long term plan to work for this company.
- The candidate is able to handle the situation in a tough time.