Persistent Systems Interview Experience (Pool Campus)
Usual start: Introduction, Discussion on the resume.
PS: Company generally looks for students having good grip on JAVA, C++.
- Abstract Class
- OOP’s Concepts and real-time examples
- Method Overloading and Method Overriding.
- Virtual Functions
- Friend function
- Types of Networks
- Simple SQL queries based on VIEW, DISTINCT, COUNT, LIMIT, ORDER BY
- IPv4, IPv6
- OSI Model
- Deadlocks, Necessary conditions for deadlock
- CPU scheduling algorithms
- 1 Puzzle (Give 3 different numbers which when added or multiplied gives the same result, (ie., a+b+c == a*b*c)
- DDL, DML, DCL, DQL
2 Coding Questions (Peer Coding)
- Pattern Matching
- Run Length Encoding.
Having a good grip on OOP’s, CN, OS, DBMS helps a lot in any interview.
All the best!!!