Persistent Systems Interview Experience (On-Campus 2021 Batch)
Round 1 : Online Test
The first round consisted of two parts :
a) Objective round : This was a 50 minutes test that comprised of MCQ’s on Operating systems, Computer Architecture, DBMS, Computer Networks, English Comprehension and Logical reasoning.
b) Subjective round : This was a 45 minutes Automata test in which you have to solve few coding questions.
Round 2 : Technical Interview
This was an online interview that was held on Amcat smartmeet platform. The interviewer asked me to introduce myself. Then he asked me about my projects and how I would upgrade them and my role and responsibilities in making the project which was followed by the following technical questions :
- Explain the concept of OOPS.
- Difference between C++ and Java.
- Why do we do Normalization?
- What is Bubble sort?
- What is Inner join and Outer Join?
- Difference between Abstract class and Interface.
- Explain Access Specifiers in Java.
- How to access protected method outside a class?
- Difference between constant and static in Java.
Then in the end he asked if I had questions for him.
TIP : Prepare well in Java, OOPS, DBMS and Puzzles. I was not asked any puzzles but many of my friends were.
Please Login to comment...