Persistent Systems Interview Experience | On-Campus 2021
Persistent Systems Interview Experience (On-campus)
Round 1: Aptitude Round
It was held on the AMCAT platform and it was an easy round as quants weren’t part of the aptitude test and there were two easy coding problems to solve
- It was a long problem statement that boiled down to calculating the sum of digits of the number of each element in a vector
- Sort first k elements in ascending order and rest n-k elements in descending order (No STL/Collections)
Round 2: Technical Interview Round 1
- An easy coding problem with a lengthy problem statement(Coding- Basic)
- Find the second maximum element in a vector without sorting(Coding- Basic)
- Can you implement a stack using a queue?
- Implement stack using 2 queues (Coding- Easy)
- Tell me all the data structures you know and their use cases
- What is Armstrong’s number?
- Find whether a number is Armstrong or not (Coding -Basic)
- Composite Key Vs Primary Key
- Encapsulation with real-life examples and Inheritance with real-life examples
- Different layers of OSI model.
- Explain what and OS does?
- A puzzle to solve. Initially, I was stuck here then he gave me a hint then I solved it https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/weight-heavy-ball/
- Some questions about my career plans
There wasn’t any TR 2
Round 3: HR ASSESSMENT
2 days after round 3 I got selected for the base package.
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!