Perfios had recently come to our college to recruit interns and full time employees for the role of Software Developers. We had to go to their office for the process.
First we had an Aptitude round, which was of intermediate level.
After that they gave a presentation about the company.
Everyone who had taken the Aptitude test had to take a coding test.
The coding test was written and had 4 questions.
1. rotate the characters of a String by k times
if the input is abzi and k is 2
The string becomes cdbk
2. Count ways to reach the nth stair( Count ways to reach the n’th stair – GeeksforGeeks)
3. Add two numbers represented by linked lists(Add two numbers represented by linked lists | Set 1 – GeeksforGeeks)
4. minimum length unsorted subarray(Find the Minimum length Unsorted Subarray, sorting which makes the complete array sorted – GeeksforGeeks)
- Infosys Campus Placement Experience | Set 5
- Infosys Campus Placement Experience
- Infosys Campus Placement Experience | Set 6
- CGI Interview Experience | (Campus placement)
- Informatica Placement Experience | Set 8 (On Campus)
- HSBC Campus Placement Experience
- Cognizant Interview Experience | On Campus Placement
- BuyHatke Interview Experience | FTE - Campus Placement
- KPMG On Campus Placement Experience-2019
- Novartis, Hyderabad On Campus Placement-Interview Experience
- HSBC On-Campus Placement Experience (Striker profile)
- Societe Generale Interview Experience (Campus Placement)
- AVEVA Interview Experience | On-campus placement drive
- Barclays On-Campus Hiring for BA3 Role, SNDT Campus Experience
- JTG Campus Placement
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.