Given a number n, the task is to write a program to find Nth pentatope number. A pentatope number is class of figurative number and can be represented as regular and discrete geometric patterns. In pascal triangle’s the number in the fifth cell of any row starting with 5-th term row 1 4 6 4 1 from right to left or left to right is Pentatope number.
Input : 5
First few Pentatope numbers are:
1, 5, 15, 35, 70, 126, 210, 330, 495, 715, 1001………
Formula for Nth Pentatope number:
- Pentatope number
- Program to print pentatope numbers upto Nth term
- Count number of triplets with product equal to given number with duplicates allowed
- Find minimum number to be divided to make a number a perfect square
- Count number of trailing zeros in Binary representation of a number using Bitset
- Smallest number dividing minimum number of elements in the array | Set 2
- Number of possible permutations when absolute difference between number of elements to the right and left are given
- Largest number dividing maximum number of elements in the array
- Given number of matches played, find number of teams in tournament
- Number of ways to split a binary number such that every part is divisible by 2
- Find the number of positive integers less than or equal to N that have an odd number of digits
- Smallest number dividing minimum number of elements in the Array
- Number of times the largest perfect square number can be subtracted from N
- Find count of digits in a number that divide the number
- Find maximum number that can be formed using digits of a given number
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.