The interviewer asked about project-related to OOP from my resume. Thereafter, coding questions were asked.
- Remove vowels from the string without in-build function.
- Two linked lists merged at a point. Find that point.
- Print Level order traversal of a binary tree in a zig-zag manner.
- Few questions based on networking.
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 30 (Off-Campus For Member Technical Staff)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 49 (For Member of Technical Staff)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 25 (Senior member in Technical Staff for 2+ Experienced)
- Salesforce Interview Experience | Set 6 (Off-Campus for Associate Member of Technical Staff)
- Adobe Interview Experience | (For member of Technical staff)
- Oracle Apps Interview Experience (On Campus) for Member Technical Staff
- Oracle Interview Experience for Member of technical staff
- VMWare Interview Experience | Set 13 (Staff Engineer - UI)
- National Instruments(NI) Interview Experience for Staff Software Engineer
- Druva interview experience | Staff Software engineer -Development
- ADP India Interview experience | Set 1 (For Member Technical)
- ADP Interview Experience for Member Technical Role | On-Campus
- ADP Interview Experience for Senior Member Technical | On-Campus
- ADP Recruitment Experience | Set 3 (On Campus for Member Technical)
- [TopTalent.in] Hacker with a Heart – Interview with Google Hall Of Fame Member, Mohit Sahu from NIT Raipur
- Financial Software Systems Interview Experience | Set 1 (On Campus)
- CommVault Systems Interview Experience | Set 1
- Persistent Systems interview experience (on campus)
- OATS Systems Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Epic Systems Interview Experience - Off Campus
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.