Pegasystems Interview Experience (On-Campus)
Hello, Please find below the interview experience for Pegasystems. So far there is no interview experience for this company on GfG. So, this will help students a lot.
Pegasystems visted our campus in September 2021 for Campus recruitment. The selection process was online assessment followed by 4 interviews.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
3 Coding questions:
- Largest triangular subsequence
- Check Prime number
- XOR Problem
About 30 students shortlisted after online test.
Round 1(Technical – 70 min): Introduction followed by 3 Easy level coding questions from Strings, Linkedlist and Hashmap. Only provided approach using an example test case.
- Discussion related to my projects. Why I preferred to use that framework
- My preferred langauage was Java. So she asked questions related to Java. How hashmaps work in Java. Memory management . Exception handling. what is concurrency and how it can be achieved. use of Volatile keyword in Java. Explain OOPS concepts . OSI model and its working. 1 puzzle.
- PS: prepare the language-related concepts and OOPS concepts well.
Round 2(Technical – 60 min): 3 coding questions from Linkedlist, String, Arrays. Explain approach using test case and write pseudocode.
- 1-2 puzzle question.
- Explain project in detail.Questions related to project.
- Explain OOPS concept using only real world example and not using any technical terminology.
- Time space complexity trade-off
- Example where space complexity is our priority rather than time complexity.
- JRE JVM.
Round3(Director Round – 60 min): Discussion about my projects and ques related to my project.
- Gave some scenarios related to my project and asked how to implement cart when there multiple users adding the same item. (I gave a few approaches for solving it, then he asked me to further improve the customer experience using some business logic in it)
- Ques from socket programming as my project was using it.
Round 4(HR Round – 20 min): Intro about me and family background.
- Reason why this job is important to you.
- Why this company over other companies.
- How do you justify year drop from GATE prepration.
Then finally he says Congratulations we are happy to extend a Job offer from PegaSystems.