- How will you handle DDoS attack?
- Design a login API which is secure even if SSL certificate is compromised.
- How will you design an API whose response will have the response from 3 other different microservices?
- Detect a loop in a singly linked list.
- Find the Missing Number.
- You are given 8 identical looking balls. One of them is heavier than the rest of the 7 (all the others weigh exactly the same). You a provided with a simple mechanical balance and you are restricted to only 2 uses. Find the heavier ball.
- Project discussion.
- Maximum Path Sum in a Binary Tree.
- For what value of n following code does: (n & (n-1) == 0)
- What is the Python decorator? Give an example.
- Difference between Python 2 and 3.
- How does OAuth 2 work? What kind of problem it’s solving?
- OAuth 2 grant types?
- What is the meaning of OAuth 2 token bearer?
- Design a notification system for following types of notifications.
- Low priority notification – Should be delivered within an hour.
- Regular priority notification – Should be delivered within 30 minutes .
- High priority notification – Should be delivered within 30 seconds .
Note: Notification should not be delivered more than once.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.