PayU Interview Experience (3+ yrs Experienced )
- List different sorting algorithms
- Time and space complexity of a few sorting algos.
- Given an array A and a number x, check for pair in A with sum as x
- Linear vs nonlinear data structures
- An example where stacks and queues are used
- Implement PQ in java
- Explain the working of hashmap
- Is hashmap concurrent and how’s it related to hashtable
- Can we have a class with no main
- Write an API to do a get on a table.
- How to Measure 45 minutes using two identical wires?
- Recent Project
- About the most interesting thing, I have ever done
- Monolith and microservices pros and cons
- Count ways to divide circle using N non-intersecting chords
- After telling the solution, he asked to code it and mail after the interview.
- Design notification system.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.