- List different sorting algorithms
- Time and space complexity of a few sorting algos.
- Given an array A and a number x, check for pair in A with sum as x
- Linear vs nonlinear data structures
- An example where stacks and queues are used
- Implement PQ in java
- Explain the working of hashmap
- Is hashmap concurrent and how’s it related to hashtable
- Can we have a class with no main
- Write an API to do a get on a table.
- How to Measure 45 minutes using two identical wires?
- Recent Project
- About the most interesting thing, I have ever done
- Monolith and microservices pros and cons
- Count ways to divide circle using N non-intersecting chords
- After telling the solution, he asked to code it and mail after the interview.
- Design notification system.
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 91 (2 Yrs Experienced for IDC)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 92 (1.8 Yrs Experienced for IDC)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 93 (4 Yrs Experienced for IDC)
- Amdocs Interview experience for Experienced candidate (2 - 5 yrs)
- Paytm Interview Experience (<2 yrs Experienced FrontEnd)
- Honeywell Interview Experience | Full Stack .Net Developer-1.5 Yrs Experienced
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience ( 4 yrs Experienced )
- Microsoft Interview Experience (3 yrs experienced)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience for Software Engineer (2+ Yrs Experienced) September 2020
- Vymo Interview (For 2 Yrs. Experienced)
- Oracle Gandhinagar Interview (3 Yrs Experienced)
- One Payu Interview Experience
- Payu Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- PayU Interview Experience | Set 4 (For Fresher)
- Payu Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Payu Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- PayU Interview Experience | Set 7 (On Campus)
- PayU Interview Experience | Set 8
- PayU Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.