How I came to know about the opening ?
So, Paytm recruiters mention a post on linked in and my friend tag me in the comments of that post. And after that, I send a message to the recruiter on linked in that I am interested in this job profile and send my updated resume. And after reviewing my resume she set up my interview on the next day.
It is a video call through Google Meet.
First, the interviewer checks my coding skill. He asks me to open a notepad and write code for the following.
- Find the middle element of linked list
- rotate 2d matrix by 90 degree
- level order traversal of the tree
Then he asks me basic core java questions.
- Difference between sleep and wait
- Why multiple inheritances are not supported apart from being ambiguous in nature.
- Marker interface. What does it do?
- static is serializable or not
- if you don’t want to save the state of the object what you will use
- feature introduce java 8
- try block with resource and how those resources are closed
- memory overflow of array list
- employee object is store in a hash map. How it is store?
- difference between class not found exception and class def exception
- about hashcode and equals
It is more related to your project. All the question is asked is related to the project.
- The architecture of your project.
- What technologies you are using
Managerial Round. Basic Managerial question.