Paytm Interview Experience | Set 6 (Recruitment Drive)
I would like to share recent recruitment drive I attended from Paytm
CS + Programming + Coding – Screening round
- 20 MCQ realted to C, Recursion, program output, SQL tables
- 3 coding questions
F2F first round (VP engineering)
- General icebreaker questions on experience, work in present company etc
- Reverse words in given string – either whole string only or words also
- Feedback you got in your last appraisal how you are working on your weak points and general discussion around that.
F2F second round
- Discussion on HashMap internal implementation
- How you will implement thread safety and concurrency in this and also how concurrent hash map works internally in java.
- Frequency of words in array in range 0 to n-1 in O(n) time and O(1) space
- Variation of A Box of Defective Balls
- We have 2 tables emp and dept with following data
EMPNO ENAME DEPTNO SALARY
1 A 10 10
2 b 20 20
and dept with following records
and Dept no is Primary key in DEPT and Foreign key in EMP Write SQL query to find the department name with maximum average salary.
F2F HR round
- General HR questions on prior experience, salary structure, hobbies, reason for change, why Paytm and other general probing questions.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Related Practice Problems
Feeling lost in the world of random DSA topics, wasting time without progress? It's time for a change! Join our DSA course, where we'll guide you on an exciting journey to master DSA efficiently and on schedule.
Ready to dive in? Explore our Free Demo Content and join our DSA course, trusted by over 100,000 geeks!