I attended a Paytm recruitment drive.
The requirement was for both Front-end and Backend Developers. I applied for Backend.
First there was a written round. The paper consists of 4 Sections.
- C programming and Data structure objective questions.
- Java / Node JS
- Subjective programming Question
Subjective questions were
After the written round I went through 2 interviews.
First interviewer asked me 3 algorithm questions.
- Segregate 0s and 1s in an array
- Extended the above question to Sort an array of 0s, 1s and 2s
- There are 3 operation available.
- Subtract 1
- Divide by 2(applicable only when number is divisible by 2)
- Divide by 3(applicable only when number is divisible by 3)
Give the minimum number of operation requires to reduce the number to 1.
Second Interviewer asked only 1 question.
- Recursively remove all adjacent duplicates in an array containing numbers.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Related Practice Problems
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course.
In case you wish to attend live classes with industry experts, please refer Geeks Classes Live