TECHNICAL TEST (ONLINE)
It included basic array questions like dividing money according to given problem statement (mostly arrays) practice must do questions from gfg.
Round 2: TECHNICAL ROUND 1
after test we were around 16 to 18 students.
They asked me some puzzles(practice from gfg). They focused on graph, tree, stack. questions were like :
1.to convert binary tree to BST .
2.Printing largest sorted nodes in bst,
3.how will you make queue from stack,
4.how to implement ALT+ TAB function (use stack and queue)
5.implement random(0-7) such that it can print 0-14 with every element have equal probability. (easy just try).
Round 3: 2nd technical round
after previous round we were only 9 students left.
in 2nd round they focused more on projects, CV, OOPS, more puzzles and aptitude.
ROUND 4: HR round
I was not able to go in that round as after technical rounds all non computer background students were sent back home even though i cleared all technical rounds. Before HR all interviews took like 1 hr to discuss whether to allow non-computer science streams. It happened in one of the famous university.
I mean this hurts.
Never loose hope.
I hope this experience and questions will help 🙂
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Paytm Interview Experience - SDE 1
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 15
- Paytm QA Interview Experience
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 30
- Paytm Interview Experience
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 9
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 25
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 29
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 16
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 10 (For Experienced)
- Paytm Interview experience (On-Campus) for FTE
- Paytm Interview Experience (Experienced)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 19 (On Campus - SDE)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 13 (For Experienced)
- Paytm Interview experience for FTE (On-Campus)
- Paytm Interview Experience( On Campus )
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.