Paytm Interview Experience (Noida Office)
I was called at Noida office for a face to face interview.
Round 1: Face to Face interview
- This round started with basic tell me about yourself question then the interviewer asked some questions related to my projects and my past experience in the company.
- To generate random numbers between 1-12 with equal probability using a already defined function which generates random numbers from 1-6.
I solved this problem with little help and he was happy with the solution.
- Lowest common Ancestor problem
I solved this problem smoothly.
- Given a string of an integer number, we have to return minimum number possible bigger than the given number by rearranging the string.
for example, if a given number is 21746 then answer will be 21764.
Then he gave me a puzzle which is
Round 2: Technical interview 2
- Started with a little chit chat about my projects.
- then a puzzle 1 which i solved it after